- In Amazing Animals, your child will explore habitats around the world to find out what makes animals amazing. Create your own camouflage, explore echolocation, test grip and friction, or play with a bearded dragon.
- Boom, Pop, Splat! Send potatoes flying, build your own catapult design and test launching different materials, or squish slime and other chemical reactions of many varieties.
- In It’s Electric! your child will explore electricity and circuits. Play games to explore atom structure, experiment with static electricity and design your own working circuits.
- Jr. Builders – What will you design, build and test in Jr. Builders? Design a bridge that balances on two balls. Mix up some concrete and test the strength. Build towers that can withstand earthquakes. Create your own structures using your imagination!
- Campers in LEGO Adventures will build problem solving skills using LEGO bricks. Create a marble maze, explore gears and motion, and let your imagination soar as you design new worlds using LEGO bricks.
- Science of Art is filled with unique crafts that also explore science. Test different resist materials, create 3D structures and beautiful chemical reaction art.
- Space Voyagers blasts off to outer space with rocket design, gravity experiments, and solar flare prints. Campers will explore topics like astronaut gear and planetary orbits.
- Super STEM campers will have a week filled with many different projects in science, technology, engineering and math. Create chemical reactions, play programming games, design bridges and explore math puzzles.
- Step into our Time Machine and travel not just to distant places, but times as well. Measure the size of dinosaur tracks, design and build devices fit for the wild west, and explore metals as we design a coat of arms.
- Vehicle Velocity campers will zoom into fun as they explore cars, airplanes, boats and other forms of transportation. Design an axle, test the power of lift on wing shapes, and build a boat that supports the most weight.
- In Cool Chemistry, campers will explore atom structure, design experiments to determine a secret substance, explore states of matter with dry ice, and use chemical reactions to create propulsion.
- Crazy Contraptions is a camp where creative design soars. Your child will explore simple machines like pulleys, levers and ramps by building and testing variations to learn about their functions. Then he/she will put it all together to create an amazing Rube Goldberg type machine.
- D.I. Challenge Camp – whether you are a Destination Imagination veteran looking to keep up your skills over the summer or you are new to DI looking to test it out, this is the camp for you! Boost your teamwork and problem solving skills with Instant Challenges like build a bridge across two basketballs in under five minutes. Hone your STEM skills with a mini design project that you’ll complete with your camp team and present at the end of the week.
- Go Green! – Renewable energy, pollution and conservation are important issues scientists are exploring today to keep our planet healthy and sustainable. With these fun experiments, you can join in, too.
- Intro to Robotics is an introduction to robotics for younger campers. We will explore ways to create motion, play programming games, experiment with hydraulics and envision how robots can be part of our lives.
- In Jr. Gadget Design Club, campers will design and build their own creations using a variety of tools and building methods. 3D printing, marble mazes, Newton’s cradles and trebuchet design are some of the projects your camper may choose to explore.
- Roller Coasters – Explore the science of roller coasters, energy and motion. Then put the science to the test as you design your own marble track coaster.
- Science in the Kitchen – Explore the ingredients to create your own mouth watering recipes; sweeten up your day by experimenting with sugar and candy-making of many kinds.
- In Science of Art, science and art collide as we create amazing works of art and discover the science that makes them possible.
- Secret Codes & Ciphers – Encrypt and decrypt secret codes, create your own invisible ink, and explore fingerprints, fibers and other methods detectives and spies use to keep and reveal secrets.
- 3D Drawing and Printing – Explore drawing in three dimensions and it’s many uses in engineering, science, architecture and every day life. Your camper will enhance hand drawing skills, explore various computer/tablet softwares for 3D drawing and create several items your our 3D printer.
- Architecture campers will test the strength of materials, create their own concrete mixtures, build a geodesic dome, and create 3D scaled buildings.
- Computer Science will explore the fundamentals of computer science…without a computer! Explore the foundation of computers and their uses through hands-on activities. Count in binary, explore bar code creation, and design questions to test A.I. (artificial intelligence). We will also delve into the fundamental of programming which which will help you with build skills for any programming language.
- D.I. Challenge Camp – Whether you are a Destination Imagination veteran looking to keep up your skills over the summer or you are new to DI looking to test it out, this is the camp for you! Boost your teamwork and problem solving skills with Instant Challenges like build a bridge across two basketballs in under five minutes. Hone your STEM skills with a mini design project that you’ll complete with your camp team and present at the end of the week.
- Gadget Design Club – Do you love to design, build, create and “make” things? In Noggin Builders’ workshop, you’ll have the tools and leaders to help you design, build and test your own creations. Build a mini go kart, solder wiring for your own circuitry, and create your own design projects.
- littleBits Design – Circuit design and prototyping is easy with littleBits. Build working device like Tickle Machine, Art Bot, Three wheeled Car and your own designs, too.
- Logic & Strategy Games will sharpen your critical thinking skills with fun games and puzzles. Board games, card games, teamwork challenges and puzzles fill this fun week.
- Robotics explores the world of robotics including balance, motors, hydraulics and introductory programming (not language based). Create a teddy bear robot, experiment with balance, or design the most efficient assembly line. Includes the opportunity to work with different kinds of robots such as Edison and Mindstorm.
- Stage Set Design – Do you love theater and building? Stage Set Design is for you! Explore techniques to create scenery, props and special effects.
- Stop Motion Animation campers will create their own stop motion animation movies using variety of different techniques. We will explore story creation, build the movie components and edit the final movie.